We worked hard this week to send a message to President Obama and HHS.
Over this decision, the administration “were getting killed” so today the President announced a “compromise” that is widely criticized. The USCCB Renew Call To Legislative Action On Religious Liberty. USCCB created a Conscience Protection page with full details.
At this point, we need to turn to the Legislative branch of the federal government, so please take 5 minutes and notify your representatives that this unilateral decision and
Please reblog, retweet, post to facebook and any other places where we can reach our pro-life brothers and sisters.
- Why the HHS “Compromise” Doesn’t Work (catholicdefense.blogspot.com)
- Priests for Life to File Lawsuit against Obama Administration (deaconforlife.blogspot.com)
- Obama Compromise Infringement of the First Amendment Guarantee of Freedom of Religion is Still Unconstitutional, Experts Say (greenmountainscribes.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s “shell game” contraceptive controversy (deaconforlife.blogspot.com)
- Obama Amends Contraception Rule (myfoxny.com)
- The bishops’response to today’s White House announcement: Bishops Studying Initial White House Movement On Religious Liberty (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- A Primer On the HHS Rule, What You Need to Know (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- FAQ on HHS Mandate (growingapologist.wordpress.com)